Wednesday 27 February 2008

Beginnings in Vic

At 5th of February spider, Magda and me arrived to Girona, currently I don't have pictures from the first days of our adventure in Spain, when I will get photos from Magda, I will upload them as soon as possible. Now something about place where I am.

Vic is a small city in Catalunya. It is very tidy and nice place. We have about 50mins from Barcelona by train and 50 mins from Girona by bus. I do not know exactly how to get to Costa Brava, but I know that it is about 50km from Vic. Vic is surrounded by mountains from each side.



University of Vic (UVIC)

Way to home

Typical spanish tight alleys in the center of the city

Lot of new constructions in Vic


Mountains everywhere

Houses on the hill ;]

More pictures of Vic in near future!





1 comment:

Marta Karaś said...

Pogoda widać dopisuje, Łukaszku, więc cisz się wyjazdem i używaj życia...rzekłabym "póki możesz", bo za kilka dni odwiedzi Cię nasza Współlokatorka, Aga.

Bawcie się radośnie!
Buźka:*