Saturday 12 April 2008

Barbecue!

Last Thursday we organized barbecue on our garden. We were a little bit scared because 2 hours before barbecue started raining very hard. Fortunately rain stopped before 21 and we had a very good first party outside in this season ! ;] After barbecue we went to Pockets disco.


Barbecue! ;]

Chief and his assistant ;]

Jan, Sandra and Aga


"before party"

Gift for Spider's name day from Marcin and me

Boss...

Toilet paper pyramid




PARTY IN POCKETS

Next barbecue coming soon... ;]

3 comments:

Mario said...

haha :D I see that Iwona brought again chicken for barbeque :D hope it was ok this time :D

Łukasz said...

aaa I almost threw up because of that chicken :DDD It wasn't ok !! ;]]]]

Anonymous said...

It's not my fault that they sell rotten meat in Vic:P And what was wrong with the chicken last year Mario??? As far as I remember it was really tasty ;)