Tuesday 20 May 2008

Some pictures from Vic and Barcelona

Hola again! ;]
I have already my camera wire so I'm going to update my blog!! ;] SO....
After the trip to Mallorca, Agnieszka and me made a short trip around Vic. The weather was good so we made some nice pictures:

UVIC

Small park

Placa Major

Surroundings

Landscape

Pyrenees

After the walk we were invited to girls place for a very very good dinner ;]

Next day we went to Barcelona , because it was St. Jordi Day. It is Spanish equivalent of St. Valentines Day. In this day boys are giving a rose to girls, and girls are giving a book. Only in this day the huge library in Barcelona is opened.

Me and Jan!

Spider and Marc

Agaaaaaaaaa :*** and me ;]

One more time! ;]

Again... Jan and me ;]

3D presentation

Huge post office in B

Cathedral

Arc de Triomf

After the trip, Aga went back to Manchester. The whole week was amazing 3 days in Mallorca, then Barcelona. Thanks everyone!! ;] and for Agnieszka BIG KISS :*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kurde, fajnie Ci się tam wiedzie ;) może masz miejsce w walizce dla mnie i aśki?

Łukasz said...

Haha wiesz :D moglbym sie w kilogramach nie zmiescic :DDD ... ;]]]]

Marta Karaś said...

pięknie sobie razem wypoczywacie z Agunią...nie wiem jak to robisz Łukaszku, ale wraca taka zadowolona....gratulacje man!