Tuesday 29 July 2008

Last days in Spain - Playa de Aro

After exhausting 2 weeks trip through Spain we finally rested in Playa de Aro. Iwona, Aga,Joan, me and Spanish friends stayed for a weekend in this beautiful city on Costa Brava. We left Spider on the Airport and we went for some drink to town centre. Next day we were sunbathing all day, and in the evening we made a BBQ. On Sunday we took a walk on the marvelous coast and at the night, after final game of EURO2008 we came back to Vic.

Very nice small beach in Playa de Aro

Sea... ;]

Aga and Iwona

Spider and me

Last hugs... ;(

Aga, me... and Santi ;))

Revenge ;]

Aga and me :*

Mojitos

Second day

Surrounded by beautiful girls ;]]

Snorkling Aga ;]]

OK!! ;]

Wonderful beach

Girls one more time ;]

a walk...

Dinner

:)

Hot, isn't it? ;]

Artistic one ;]


Joan, Iwona and me swam to the platform on the see



Grande fiesta after Euro Cup Final ;]

I spent wonderful time in Spain, exactly in Cataluna. I met great people, I saw amazing places, I partied a lot ;] and I hope that I will come back there in near future ;] Thanks everyone for being there I miss you!! Viva Espana ;]

No comments: